Youth Hoops developed a virtual basketball skills development curriculum, which consists of five (5) courses: ball handling, shooting, offensive moves, defense and inside play. Each course runs 4 weeks, or four (4) individual virtual sessions.
As each course name suggests, emphasis will be placed on developing that particular skill. Each course will also incorporate "additional" skill development from the remaining four (4) courses. In essence, all skills are constantly being development, except that during a given course, emphasis is placed on "Ball Handling".
During virtual ball handling bootcamp, time will be devoted to the following:
- Dynamic stretching
- Ball handling
- Stationary & in-motion
- Fingertip control
- 2-Ball dribbling
- Build quickness
- Speed dribbling
- Live coaching & demonstrations
- Basketball skill & coordination development
- No parent oversight or hoop requirement
- Vibrant online community
- Weekly virtual basketball camp session via Zoom
- Access to on-demand ball handling basketball camp
- Video archive of live virtual training sessions
DAYS & TIME:
- Class days: Wednesdays
- Dates: Wed, 2/24 - Wed, 3/17/2021
- Time: 5:00pm - 6:00pm EST
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
- If not satisfied after first class, for any reason, you will receive money back!
- No questions asked!
- No games, no gimmicks ... just our guarantee!!!
Register today by filling out form below!